Emergency Drain Clearing / Cleaning Services
We’ll Clear Any Drain!
Clogged drain line? Blocked sewer main? Overflowing toilet? Call the emergency drain clearing experts at Art Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electric! We’ll clear any drain and there’s NEVER an extra charge on the weekends during regular business hours.
Whether it’s a tree root invasion in the sewer line, flushed objects, or broken drain lines, we have a team of experienced technicians ready to fix it for you. Not only will one of our experienced rooter service professionals clear the blockage, we can also prevent it from reoccurring. We’ll also conduct a video inspection of your main sewer line so you can see what’s happening. And, with the backing of a trusted name like Art Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electric, you know you’re getting the very best service.
CALL ART TODAY at 1-561-391-1048
Clean, courteous technicians
All the tools & training to get the job done right, the first time
Shoe covers and work mats to protect your home or workspace
Thorough clean-up of the work area
Follow-up to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the work conducted
Florida state licensed and insured
Drain Clearing, Cleaning & Un-blocking
Your home’s drains often go unnoticed until a problem arises. Plumbing problems can range from being bothersome to disastrous. Whether you’re experiencing drain problems or you want to avoid problems in the future, consider professional drain clearing by Art Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electric.
Our licensed plumbers have extensive training and experience in dealing with drainage issues of all types, so you can keep drainage issues, unnecessary expenses, and inconveniences at bay. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Slow drains. Experiencing slow drains are an indication of an impending clog, so don’t wait until you are dealing with a full-fledged clog before calling in our professionals. If you notice your sink or tub draining slowly, or water building up in the shower, your drains need attention. Slow drains may also indicate improper grading of your drainage system.
- Clogging. Recurring clogging, even after attempts to unclog, is a sign that the full clog is not being removed. Multiple clogged drains are indicative of a clog somewhere in the main drain system. A plunger cannot resolve this type of clog.
- Foul Odor. Pipes with buildup or a clog often emit an odor. This odor may be caused by grease, food, or sewage trapped within the pipe. The smell of sewage may be indicative of a much larger issue such as a broken pipe.
- Flooding. Experiencing flooding is a sign of a major clog in your drain. Backup from severely clogged drains could result in contaminated water in your home.
- Prevents clogs and emergencies. Regular drain clearing keeps buildup from forming in your pipe, thereby reducing the risk of clogs, odors, leaks and flooding.
- Monitors condition of pipes. Professional plumbers employ a variety of tools to inspect your drains while they clean them. These inspections can catch early signs of pipe degradation and other issues that may arise before they become financial burdens.
- Prevents further damage. Chemical drain cleaners are hazardous to use and may cause damage to certain types of pipes. Leaving the drain clearing to the professionals keeps you and your pipes safe.
- Improved drain life. Clogs can cause a buildup in pressure in your plumbing, resulting in cracked or burst pipes. Drain clearing greatly decreases the risk of clogs, thereby improving the life of your pipes.
- Use sink strainers and mesh covers. These prevent unwanted items and debris from running down the drain. Clean them often to ensure proper function.
- Flush drains with hot water once a week. Hot water will help breakup any buildup from grease, food and soap that may be lining the walls of your pipes.
- Do not put food scraps or pour grease or oil down the drain. Drains are not meant to sustain those types of substances, eventually creating clogs.
- Do not flush heavy paper products. Excessive paper can clog toilets and the sewer system.