Emergency Plumbing ServicesReading Time: 7 minutes
- Underground Sewer Repair
Underground Sewer Repair
A properly functioning main sewer line should never back up. If you are experiencing constant drain stoppages, you may have a problem. Obstructions and pipe deterioration are the main reasons for sewer line backups. Obstructions could be from a partial or completely collapsed pipe due to root penetration from trees or shifting soil from ground or sub surface disturbances.
If you have a sewer drain problem that seems to re-occur periodically, we can help you get to the bottom of the problem by performing a video inspection of your sewer drains. We can tell you before someone starts digging up your yard if your problems are from a corroded, damaged or broken pipe, root growth, a stoppage in the line, or a foreign object clogging the pipe. Plus, we can determine the exact location of the problem.
Call us today and schedule sewer camera technician to come out and evaluate the condition of your main sewer line. We will give you all the options from partial sewer line spot repair to a full line replacement. Instant financing is available.
- Plumbing Leaks & Repairs
Plumbing Leaks & Repairs
Your home’s water piping system carries both hot and cold water to different fixtures throughout your home. Without it, your home would not be a safe environment. Water is needed to drink, clean, wash, flush, and to do many other things we sometimes take for granted in our daily lives. When one of the pipes in your water piping system experiences a leak, it can disrupt everything and also cause damage to the property in your home as well.
If you’re a home-owner and you’ve experienced a leaking water pipe in your home, you know that it can be a serious problem and can result in water damage to your property and possibly even health concerns for you and your family if not attended to in a timely fashion. It is always best to address a water leak as soon as you notice it in order to prevent a small problem from becoming a big one. If you do experience a water pipe leak, call Art Plumbing, AC & Electric right away, we offer Emergency Service, 7 days a week.
- Slab Water Leak Detection & Repair
Slab Water Leak Detection & Repair
A slab leak or any number of water leaks can waste thousands of gallons of water in the average South Florida household each year. With growing drought concerns and ever-increasing water rates this is a major concern. Not to mention, leaking pipes can damage your home and may even become hazardous to your health.
So what’s a slab leak? In slab type home construction, a thin, reinforced concrete slab is laid on the prepared ground instead of digging a foundation into the ground and lining it with concrete. This is typical in South Florida.
In the case of slab foundation construction, the plumbing for the home is run under the concrete slab. The plumbing can remain trouble-free for decades, but shifting in the soil and aging of the plumbing materials can ultimately cause some failure in the system, leading to leaks that become apparent over time.
The location of the leak must then be located and the pipes repaired or replaced. In some cases, breaks in the slab itself may be at fault. These small defects must then be located and repaired.
A slab leak can cause a number of troubling symptoms in your home that indicate you need the services of an experienced plumber:
- Increasing water bills. If your water bill is much higher than it normally is, it could be a sign that you have a leak under the slab foundation.
- Damp odors in the house. The leak may cause your home to suddenly develop a damp, moldy odor from the constant wetness.
- Wet swampy areas in the yard. The flow of water from under the slab may accumulate in areas of the yard that stay constantly wet and spongy.
- Shifting of the foundation. You may notice unevenness in the floor as the foundation shifts on the water-soaked soil.
In the past, the plumbers had to drill into the foundation to repair leaks under the home. This procedure often required tearing up the flooring and considerable amounts of mess in the house. However, today, new methods and technologies allow us to find leaks utilizing other methods.
For more than 32 years, Art Plumbing, AC & Electric has been diagnosing and repairing water leaks throughout the South Florida area. Our expert technicians constantly receive the best training and use cutting edge technology to quickly and effectively locate and repair your leak. Call us today for your peace of mind.
- Drain Care Products
Drain Care Products
Clogged drains are never fun, but whatever you do, don’t reach for an over-the-counter, harsh, dangerous, liquid drain opener. These products are not only caustic and dangerous, but they can cause some serious damage to your plumbing system over time.
Since 1976, the plumbing industry nationwide has trusted Bioclean®, one of the only ACTUAL drain cleaners on the market. Bioclean is a mix of living enzymes and bacteria that thrive on things like hair, food particles, etc., and it’s harmless to humans and pets.
The mix of bacteria in Bioclean is very similar to the bacteria found in your intestinal system, and instead of just opening a hole in the clog, the bacteria clings to the inner walls of your plumbing system and multiplies in this food rich environment. Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
Consistent use of Bioclean can take a problem plumbing system and make it a free flowing. For more information, or to get your supply of Bioclean, Call Art Plumbing, AC & Electric today!
- Flood Protection Systems
Flood Protection Systems
Automatic Water Protection System
Choose PipeBurst Pro™ for peace-of-mind protection from costly water damage.
- Vacation Homes
- Rental Properties
- Pool Houses
Potential Leak Points
- Dish Washers
- Floor Drains
- Hot Water Tanks
- Washing Machines
How PipeBurst Pro Can Benefit You
- Ability to minimize or eliminate water damage concerns
- Saves thousands of dollars in unbudgeted cost from water leaks
- Allows for an a la carte approach to custom fit each facility
- Water protection
- Freeze protection
- System monitoring
- Remote shutoff capability
- Provides water usage data
How the PipeBurst Pro System Could Work for You
- Each unit can operate as an independent entity
- One VIP can cover two independent units
- Water detection can come from FloMeter, Sensors, or a combination of both
- FloMeters and TickerValves can cover individual untis or can zone out sections of the building
- Use ionleaks.com to monitor and control all systems in the complex
- Monitor & control your water anywhere
- Remote notifications via SMS, E-mail, or automated call
- Added peace of mind
- Internet connection required
A Solution For Every Situation
- Looking to install in a commercial or residential building?
PipeBurst Pro has the largest variety of valve sizes on the market.
- Need to install the valve outside?
Pipeburst Pro TickerValves are the only actuators rated BOTH completely waterproof and ignition safe.
- Worried about “water hammer?”
PipeBurst Pro is the only manufacturer to offer a SloFlo open process.
- Want to know exactly where the leak occurred?
PipeBurst Pro, with uniquely serialized FloodBugs and ionleaks.com pinpoints the problem so you don’t have to.
- Live in an area where blackouts and brownouts are common?
Pipeburst Pro keeps your home protected with an integrated Battery Backup.
- Want to monitor your water consumption?
Pipeburst Pro FloMeter with ionleaks.com monitoring is at your fingertips wherever you are.
- Leave the house and forget to turn off the water main?
PipeBurst Pro with ionleaks.com lets you control your system from anywhere in the world.
The most common service call for air conditioner repairs is from water damage caused by bacteria buildup, resulting from clogged A/C condensate drains. Known as Zooglea, this bacterial sludge grows daily until one day, ceilings become stained, light fixtures begin leaking, and valuable property becomes damaged or destroyed.
The HydroClear 3000 introduces a proactive and reactive flush capability. Scheduled flushes keep drains clean daily while the HydroClear’s Detect & Clear technology monitors for non-bacterial clogs that trigger a flush cycle using up to 60PSI of pressure. The additional on-demand feature facilitates service calls and system diagnostics. Designed for indoor use in attics, garages, closets, and utility rooms.
Features at a Glance
- Manages bacteria & mold buildup to prevent leaks
- Flushes drain pipes clean automatically on a daily basis
- Improves air quality
- Proactive & Reactive flush technology
- Detect & Clear technology for unusual or non-bacterial clogs
- Continuously at work whether home or away
- Additional on-demand feature
- Designed for residential & commercial closet or garage applications.
Call Art Plumbing, AC & Electric today and ask about the benefits of installing the HydroClear 3000 in your home!
- Preventative Maintenance Programs (Service Partner Plan)
Preventative Maintenance Programs
(Service Partner Plan)
When you have a plumbing or drain problem, or your air conditioning system breaks down in July, you want to be assured that you’ll get a quick response and not have to pay extra for that emergency service. With Art Plumbing, AC & Electric’s Service Partner Plan (SPP), you’ll get that peace of mind — and a lot more!
The Service Partner Plan is a great way to be sure that in case of an emergency, you are guaranteed the priority service you deserve as a valued Art Plumbing, AC & Electric customer. Already, thousands of South Floridians have joined and are enjoying benefits such as:
- Priority scheduling
- Fast response & 24/7 emergency service
- A 10% discount on all repairs
- Annual maintenance visits
And much more!